- Two gorgeous, handcrafted porcelain focal pendants by Nancy Schindler. These pendants are made in my favorite color – blue. She is so creative, and I just love her work!
- Two sets of lamp work spacer beads by Kelley Ford Wenzel in two different shades of blue. Kelley was one of the first lamp work artists that I found on the Internet and I love the colors of these beads - especially with the chosen focal.
- A set of white, sparkly mini-spacer lamp work beads by artist Sue Kennedy. I have purchased A LOT of beads from Sue – her work is phenomenal! She has named these beads “white sparkly pixie” as the glass is rolled in pixie dust. Such a nice shimmer to these beads!
- I needed a secondary color - something that popped with the blue. So, I included two, yellow enameled filigree rounds from Anne Gardanne. Anne also makes exceptional lamp work beads, but her enamel work is just gorgeous!
- I also included two, fairly large sterling silver Bali beads and some sterling silver chain.
- I had the hardest time finding a clasp! Ever since I bought Denise Peck's book "Handcrafted Findings", I have been making alot of my own clasps (as well as ear wires, connectors, etc.)! So, I made two of them:
I worried most about the clasps - I hope they don't appear to be "too homemade", if you know what I mean!
I cannot wait to see what Natasha has created! Be sure to come back on March 3 for the reveal!
Thank you for stopping by!