Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Open House - Success!

I had a wonderful time at my first ever Holiday Open House for Borromeo Housing, Inc (http://www.borromeohousing.org/), which was held at Dani Selzter's house!  The only problem I had was consuming WAY TOO MUCH FOOD, prepared by Dani's sister, Cathy Seltzer!  She is a fantastic chef and the platters were constantly kept full of goodies!  Thank you so much Cathy!


The Open House was held from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM on Thursday, and I did not get home until after 11:00 PM.  It is now Monday and I am finally rested up to start the rest of the week!  This getting old is for the birds!

I am working diligently on taking more pictures and will hopefully have an on-line Etsy store up and running soon!  Technology is killing me!  My photos are not nearly as nice as I would like, but I figure my photo taking and editing skills will improve with time...I hope so!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time and taking jewelry photos, ugh.
    Shannon C

    ReplyDelete