Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bead Swap # 4 - with Moobie Grace Designs

Yes...another Bead Swap project, thanks to the generosity of Tania at Moobie Grace Designs! Props again to Ms Lori Anderson for orchestrating this swap!  I am having way too much fun!!

I must say...almost every package of beads sent to me by Tania are not something I would initially choose for myself.  Thank goodness!  I am at the point where I feel that every piece of jewelry I make looks just like the last piece....  Don't get me wrong...I LOVE LAMPWORK BEADS...my go-to-bead-of-choice - but, I need to branch out! Using these gorgeous gemstones is really helping me to get away from that feeling.  Today's package contains beads and gemstones in shades of forest green (please click on the photos for a larger view):


Tania made the focal - STUNNING - the shading and subtle tones of green are so pretty!
I tried to get a picture above, that highlights her handmade, wire wrapped bail - and, there are two sweet lampwork beads that flank the pendant, as well.

I made a simple clasp for the necklace.
This necklace is so pretty when worn - it really lays well on the neck.  All I had to add was some copper-colored beading wire, a few brushed copper beads, and the clasp.

The earrings include sweet little czech glass flower buds - I love these!

Many thanks again, Tania and thank you for stoppinng by!

No comments:

Post a Comment