Friday, September 28, 2012

Charmed at Artbliss

One of the many highlights of attending Art Bliss this past weekend was exchanging handmade charms with 11 other lovely ladies.  The theme was "Fall Into Bliss" and I think every woman captured this perfectly! There are charms created using some awesome mediums:  ceramic, bronze, polymer clay, etching, wire wrapping, fold forming (I received two GORGEOUS fold-formed leaves - I absolutely love these!)...

Click on the picture for a larger view




Credits for these lovely charms, Top Row, left to rightDawn Gallup, Louise Hea Smith, Sally Russick (Studio Sublime), Second Row, left to right:  Lori Anderson (Pretty Things), Jenny Davies-Reazor, Melissa Meman (Melismatic Art Jewelry), Susan Marling, Third Row, left to right: Beth (so sorry - There was no tag included and I do not know your last name!), LeAnn Weih (Summers Studio), Michelle Timms, Anne Savage, Last Row, left to right: Carol Dee Meyers, Me, Me (I had made extras!), and finally, the completed lovely bracelet!
 
Special thank-you to Dawn Gallup, who coordinated this event and presented us with a sweet, handmade art bag to carry our goodies!
 
 
I will re-live every wonderful moment of this past weekend when I wear my charm bracelet. Thank you so much, ladies!
 
Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by! 

7 comments:

  1. Patti - I couldn't agree more that the charm exchange was one of the many highlights of the weekend. I love all of my charms and that bag is the cutest! I love your bracelet. I am hoping to work with my charms this weekend -even though I love charm bracelets I am thinking a charm necklace which I could wear to work more. I know I will have fun with it whatever I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every one of these charms is stunning! Wonderful work ladies. What a fun swap and really cute bags created by Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these charms! They're beautiful! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous charms and gorgeous bracelet! It must jingle jangle real nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the charms and yours are great! You could even wear those on a long chain alone. Love them. What fun! I would love to go too sometime. What town was in this year? Is it the same every year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies sure rocked the charm swap this year!! Thanks for this great recap and all of the pictures - each and every charm is so beautiful and such a great momento from of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each and every airing are really eye catching and with gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete