Monday, May 20, 2013

And the winner is....

Thank you all for the comments last week!  Lily - the filly born to Bradylynn at Miracle Horse on May 14, 2013 - is doing wonderfully!!  She is adorable! (see pictures of Lily by following this link: Miracle Horse Facebook page.


The winner of this bracelet made with gorgeous Donna Millard Beads is.... 




Julie!   

Julie left a comment for number 17 - I actually used Random Generator to get my number but it was impossible for me to copy the Random Generator Image into my blog post (see my last post on how I AM NOT computer literate).

For those of you who live under a rock, Julie is another magnificent lamp work artist of OUTWEST fame (I LOVE her beads!!)  Aren't these gorgeous!
Picture from Outwest's Etsy site
Anyway, Julie - please send me an email at pattivan@comcast.net and I will get this lovely bracelet in the mail to you!

Thanks for stopping by!  I promise to blog again soon! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Julie! You will love owning one of Patti's pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to lucky Julie! :-)
    Patti, I've enjoyed catching up with you on your blog...you have been busy with all sorts of great things going on - from Sarge, making jewelry, a new baby coming soon for the family, and the good work you're doing helping Miracle Horse! I'm glad to see you have all sorts of good things happening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Julie! and your beads are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete