Sunday, August 17, 2014

So I finally made a chain....

Just a short post today....

I have been going back and forth on how to properly hang this copper pendant.  While I believe it really looks beautiful hung simply on a copper chain, I wanted something different.  So, I made a chain of freshwater pearls.








I am loving the look of the gorgeous white of the pearls against the copper, which I antiqued before I started making the chain.  I think the copper makes this one of the pieces that can be either dressed up or dressed down.  I like it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

xo
Patti

6 comments:

  1. This is great. I love the pearls with the copper and your beautiful pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this chain!!! The white pearls and the oxidized copper look gorgeous together! It was a good day to stay in the studio and make a chain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Patti! I LOVE this chain. I'm swooning over how the pendant looks w/those pearls!! Very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is beautiful...a fine combination! Clever and unique!

    ReplyDelete