Friday, July 17, 2015

Book Review!

Today is my day to post over at the Love My Art Jewelry Blog.  A couple of weeks ago, I received my copy of Handcrafted Metal Findings, by Denise Peck and Jane Dickerson.  This is a wonderful book, chock full of ideas for creating the bones of a design: headpins, bezels, bead caps, connectors, etc.

I SO prefer to make my own findings as opposed to using the mass produced ones! I managed to make a few completed designs, utilizing some of these techniques.


Hop on over to the Love My Art Jewelry blog spot for more details!

Have a wonderful weekend...thanks for stopping by today!!

xo
Patti

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just popped over to read your review and I just love all the jewelry you made with components from this book. I'm going to have to get a copy. I love that doughnut pendant. I never know what to do with doughnuts either!
    Stay cool this weekend. More studio time!!

    ReplyDelete