Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pay It Forward - Thank you Cilla Watkins!

Not very long ago - September 2 - Cilla Watkins of "Tell Your Girlfriends" blogspot, posted a very cool "game" on her blog called Pay It Forward.  The first 3 people to comment on her post would receive a gift handmade by Cilla.  Then, those 3 people would blog the same challenge, and gift to 3 additional people.  Well, Pay It Forward has gone viral - and this time viral is good!  Look at the beautiful bracelet that Cilla gifted me!
 
Click on the images for a larger view!
 
Isn't this just stunning!!!  This bracelet is 100% my style and I will wear this with such joy and pride!
 
The rectangular and large blue round lampwork are artisan beads by Amanda Cargill-Austin of Sea Shore Glass:
 
I LOVE the swirls of purple!!
Swirls of green within the beautiful blue glass!
 
The gorgeous purple lampwork beads are by Flame Touched Glass.
 


 
 
This is truly a gorgeous bracelet - thank you from the bottom of my heart, Cilla!
 
Please be sure to visit Cilla here:
 
 
I have finished my three gifts for the lovely ladies who signed up on my blogpost - Stephanie Stamper, Lisa Lodge, and Kari Asbury.  I just need to get them in the mail - hopefully today or tomorrow at the latest!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!
 
 




3 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! I bet you were over the moon when you opened this gift! I am so excited to send out gifts to the awesome people that signed yup for my game. Beautiful!! Have a wonderful Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that bracelet is beautiful!! What a wonderful gift. I am participating in this game too...can't wait to surprise the ladies with my gifts. I hope they will love them as much as you love your gift. Thanks for sharing!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you will wear it and like it.IT was so much fun to make.thanks for playing :-D.

    ReplyDelete